Hello all newbie to thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slick6669

5 Year Member
Hey everyone the names Josh, iv had so many pets alwys been responsible with them even as a kid currently we have a zoo at my house in southern California, we breed cannaries, have 5 dogs, I have a 46 gallon reef tank, a cat, chestnut fronted macaw, bearded dragon, andddddd the longest living pet if course

MIKEY!

55e422de.jpg

I have another turtle/tortoise but I honestly don't know what species either is I'm horrible at knowing what kind they are well anyways I got mikey when I was 4!!!!! I remember the day! So iv had housed him for 17 years but we were told he was 8 when we got him so he's roughly 28, 29? Lol

Hopefully I can get pics of his companion and partner in crime they run the backyard! We tried introducing dogs and of they don't like them they'll follow them and actually would bite one of our dogs!!!

Missy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Illinois
Welcome, I look forward to more pics. If you post some of your unknown I will bet someone here can tell you what you have :)

Slick6669

5 Year Member
Thanks everyone yeah once I get to posting on threads I don't stop I hav a whole folder of bookmarks about reef tanks lol so il end up with a new one for turtles/tortoises

Here's my ms. Unknown

24913bde.jpg

have had her about 8 or 9 years. Her name was originaly spike not knowing it was a girl lol

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Josh:

Welcome to the forum!!!

I was all set to give you the "don't mix tortoise species" talk, but Ms. Unknown is also a desert tortoise, so its quite to have them together!

Slick6669

5 Year Member
Really oh I didn't know seeing that after so long there wasn't any problems but I have to look into that shows how little I really know haha I have lots to learn still and I'm gonna look into cAlifornia desert tortoise because that's what everyones said my first tortoise is

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Nice to have you joining us! :D This is a great place to learn and I just learned you have two very pretty tortoises! :D Welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.