Guess what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Wisconsin
I would like to say "Terry is such a bad influence!" or "Look what Terry has gone and made me do now!" BUT we ALL know that the second I saw this sweetie I was screaming "MINE MINE MINE MINE"! :p

Another special little guy to come home with my Buck! He did need a buddy, after all!!! THANK YOU TERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You ARE a BIG influence... but a GOOD ONE!!!!!!!!!!! :D

DSC002562.jpg

Now Terry, I'm dying to know what this one will look like grown up!

Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Tennessee
In about 5 years he will probly look like a MONSTER Mediterranean with really really unique patterns on his head..
36_12_1.gif

This color 'morph' [ suspected ] shows occasionally from one of my males.. any/all of the females have produced one.

AND.. YES you're the one that said Bucklebury needed a buddy to grow up with.. so I was only trying to help..
36_20_1.gif

BTW.. whenever there is a lone '08 out munching "left-overs".. it's always 'you-know-who'..... the Buck'

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
LOL I DID say that!!! And I love this sweetie!

And YOU GO, BUCK! That's my boy! (Or... girl... you know... whatever!)

Iluvemturts

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
South Central WI
LOL torty junky LOL

Congrats Kelly. He/she's a looker

You may need to resort to changing you play places, play mates, and play things if this addiction doesnt resolve itself lol.......or just open a zoo ROFL

with 9 kids and 100 turtles and torts, your food bill must be outa this world..lol

you know Im just playin;)

Cam

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Minnesota
He is soooooo adorable, and from such a great source.

That is one very lucky tort!

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
Thanks, y'all!

LOL Tracy, you better believe I'm waiting till a lot of these torties can get outside and feed themselves for awhile!!!!!!!! The food bill IS huge... and the electric bill, with so many heat lamps and UVB lights on..... can we say OUCH?!?!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
You can always say that your lonely little guy needed someone to keep him company. But on a realistic note, babies really do do better in twos, that way there is competition for the food. If you have one that is a picky eater, just put another baby in with him and watch him eat it before that other guy can get it!

Yvonne

Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Tennessee
You can always say that your lonely little guy needed someone to keep him company. But on a realistic note, babies really do do better in twos, that way there is competition for the food. If you have one that is a picky eater, just put another baby in with him and watch him eat it before that other guy can get it!

Yvonne

That's true Yvonne.. how many times have we seen babies decide that what the other guy has looks better! That covers the whole "Baby-Kingdom" .. tho.. doesn't it?

Why thank you Cam!

I always encourage everyone to have at least 2 about the same age/size because they are so gregarious...

Terry

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
:\ that means Shiro needs a buddy... nah, she can join the other two, all in good time... And if I'm REALLY lucky, between the three of them I'll end up with 1.2 Now wouldn't that rock? Wonder what that morph x Shiro would look like! (Gosh, this baby needs a name! Deontay says "Morpheus" but that's kinda cheesy! LOL!)

but now you're saying babies do well with buddies... my Hermann's baby... all alone... and the Leo. yearling.... sooo lonely... you know that you people don't help the whole "no more buying" thing, don't you?!?! :p Well we'll see what I find at this April 5 Reptile Show I'm going to in Chi-town!

So Terry, who small are these guys... this morph baby? and Bucklebury? I haven't a clue as to what to expect sizewise... I mean I know like under 3" but beyond that I'm clueless!

Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Tennessee
O.K. Kelly.. I'll do my best to get comparison pics ASAP.. maybe Tuesday...

I think our man has a good idea.. "Morpheus" isn't bad at all!

Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Tennessee
Yesterday was way too chilly.. today was better but not that warm.. so I didn't take a ton of pics! This should help you see how small they are..

M.. 1 7/8" SCL-
M.jpg

B.. 2 1/4" SCL-
B.jpg

BandM.jpg

GRIN.gif

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
ooooooooooooo those are GREAT pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They look good together! Thank you!!!

And I guess Morpheus it is! :)

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
great Pics Terry.
Kelly I really like Morpheus for the name and the tort. Congrats

Status
Not open for further replies.