tortoises675.jpg

tortoises669.jpg

tortoises670.jpg

:D

Isa

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Montreal, QC, Canada
Awwww Kelly, they are sooo cute :D Beautiful pictures! You always have beautiful pictures, I can't wait to see which one you will submit for the contest :D

way2gfy

5 Year Member
Wow, those little ones are such cuties! My first thought on the very first picture was him/her yelling "Get in my belly" to the food.

S

stells

Thanks everyone.... hadn't even thought about entering the contest TBH... thought i would leave that to the more regular posters...

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA
Great pictures as always Kelly :D and yes you have to enter the contest :p

Danny xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

S

stells

Do you lot not realise just how many pictures i have to look through to pick out ONE... :D

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
I am sure it is going to be very hard to pick one Kelly Good luck :D I can't wait to see it!

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Kelly the pics are soooo adorable. and the first one of your Horsfields I had to look severl time to see where it ended and the cork (?) log started LOL.
I agree, you must enter the contest. Even if it's hundreds or Thousands of pics to look through you'll just be like the rest of us. :D You just have to enter.

S

stells

Yep thats cork bark Robyn... i went back to look and i see what you mean... he does blend abit lol

I think maybe i will just take new pictures... it seems easier than looking through them all... i do have a couple of new additions coming next week... it could be their debut lol

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Glad you decided to join the contest Kelly Looking forward to seeing your new little ones debut :D

Madortoise

5 Year Member
Too bad that you can't combine #1, #2 & #3 like in a comic strip to enter a content (hint hint, Josh).
His tummy is full and he falls asleep pleasantly exhausted from fighting the flower petals..ssooooooo cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.