GOTTA LUV DEM GREENS....

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
" SOKATRA" .... Chowing down on the " greens" ....

HAPPY TORT~N :D

radichw.jpg

JD~:)

Candy

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Alhambra, CA
Jd I was wondering how big she will be when she's full grown? Such a precious baby. :)

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
I love that she's totally smooth and wet every time we see her. When she hits adulthood and is still completely smooth, it will be breathtaking. Do you know the hatch date on her?

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Tom said:
I love that she's totally smooth and wet every time we see her. When she hits adulthood and is still completely smooth, it will be breathtaking. Do you know the hatch date on her?
Yes Tom, She/He is a studbook animal...officially named 1657.
Hatched 11/8/08. As she/he is growing the pattern is getting even more beautiful....Came from high yellow parents, so indeed should be breath taking.....even more so than now.

HAppy TORT~N

Candy said:
Jd I was wondering how big she will be when she's full grown? Such a precious baby. :)

The norm size is about 16" When fully grown. Although like all species of torts there are variables within each group. Now Sokatra' is pushing 3"...:p

PS. Yes .....I do wet the torts.....they get misted at least once a day , babis , JRs,and even the adults. As I spend this time with them , it makes for a good time for picture opps' ,feeding , and over all health checks *daily* ( yes my torts are spoiled!) Plus a wet/shiny tort makes for nice clear pictures ..Ive learned'. :shy:

sharkstar said:
beautiful. my heart sings when i see pics like these

thank you

Nice beat Sharky! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.