Got a red footed tortoise today!

halfbr3d

Thanks for the pics Mike. He looks like a happy guy! How's he getting along with the ladies?

Redstrike

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
New York
The good thing about spider plants is you can have one big "mother" plant set aside and keep clipping the "babies" from that for re-planting. I love these plants for my enclosures.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
He's getting along great . Its funny to watch him bobbing his head to the ladies .

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Well Fred if you're still checking in with the forum . Turns out Reggie is a lady red foot not a boy . Haha She sure fooled me . Haha

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Well Fred is a person but Reggie is five years old and 9".

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I 've had her some time now . Fred gave her to me in hopes of getting her back . We thought she was a he but I know now he is a she . Haha I like to try and keep Fred updated on her when I think of it .

stojanovski92113

Tortoise Club
I 've had her some time now . Fred gave her to me in hopes of getting her back . We thought she was a he but I know now he is a she . Haha I like to try and keep Fred updated on her when I think of it .
Ok...I just realized this thread is from a while ago! Man I'm way off tonight!! Sorry about that again! Anyways my female does the head bobbing thing too :)