google chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
I got a new computer my old one died, and I have google chrome installed on it, does anyone else use google chrome and do you experience any problems with it? some pages won't load with it including TFO half the time. I have started looking around and could not find anything on any problems. I am seriously considering going back to firefox.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
I use it if I'm watching video or streaming, and even then the only reason I use it is because I got tired of crashing firefox from multitasking (2 screens). I don't really like it but I hate IE and it was the next best option. Imo the only thing it has going for it is speed.

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
I used both google chrome and firefox, I do have problems with chrome from time to time, so firefox is my backup when that happens...

Cfr200

10 Year Member!
Springfield, Mo
I use chrome almost exclusively, but there are website that it doe snot work with. In those cases I use Firefox and if that works incorrectly Safari or IE depending on what computer I am using.

GeoTerraTestudo

5 Year Member
Broomfield, Colorado
Cfr200 said:
I use chrome almost exclusively, but there are website that it doe snot work with. In those cases I use Firefox and if that works incorrectly Safari or IE depending on what computer I am using.

Yep, that's what I do, too. I prefer Chrome for everything, but some websites do not support it. For example, some services at my university (getting financial aid, connecting to the library, ordering business cards, etc.) cannot be done with Chrome, so then I switch to Firefox.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I love GOOGLEChrome. I used to use Fire Fox but now use Chrome exclusively. I have no problems with it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.