God it's beautiful when it snows..

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
You all can keep it there too. I don't mind the cold but don't want the snow. So far we've had a very mild winter.

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
First time I saw snow, I was in Santa Fe at Christmas time looking out the motel window as I woke up that morning. I ran out wearing my pajamas and rolled in it. Crazy, but I was 16. Unforgettable time.

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Years ago, I went to Tunisia for a sunny holiday in the winter - however, it snowed quite heavily where I was - covering the lovely orange trees - most of the staff at the hotel had never seen snow before, and were all dancing about and rolling on the ground -I was just worrying whether I had brought warm enough clothes !
Angie

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Lol! 😂. All she has to do is wait.
and Turtles are REALLY patient!

She's a snow bird.....it was fun. We put that in around 830 this morning. She climbed on it then went to bed. The snowman lasted till3-4pm, in an 84F enclosure!

All in good fun!

• Haha
Reactions: Ink

ryan57

PA
First time I saw snow, I was in Santa Fe at Christmas time looking out the motel window as I woke up that morning. I ran out wearing my pajamas and rolled in it. Crazy, but I was 16. Unforgettable time.
Grandkids from Alaska came to the east coast this past year. "What are those lights I keep seeing out of the corner of my eyes. I think I might need to go to the eye doctor..." - lightning bugs.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Years ago, I went to Tunisia for a sunny holiday in the winter - however, it snowed quite heavily where I was - covering the lovely orange trees - most of the staff at the hotel had never seen snow before, and were all dancing about and rolling on the ground -I was just worrying whether I had brought warm enough clothes !
Angie
Same thing happened to me when I went to Athens in Feb 1991, The day I arrived they'd had the first snow for 50 years - since the Germans were there in WW2!
I was stuck at the airport for hours, Very strange to see the orange trees covered with snow but have some lovely unusual pics of the Parthenon etc.