FREE Lowe's Coupon Save $10

Status
Not open for further replies.

coastal

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
Just wanted to let everyone know if you go to Lowe's.com today you can print a free $10 off a purchase of $50 right now. You cant miss it right on the home page. Have fun building those tort enclosures!

P.S.- Not sure where to post this so everyone can see and use it. If this is the wrong place sorry.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
We are beginning alot of work on our aldabra breeding area and get all our lumber from Lowes. Each time you spend $50 or more, the receipt has a $10 coupon on it also. This promo ends on 4-2-11. FYI.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I don't know if the thread belongs here (reposted ads) either, but I think its better here than on the "for sale" thread.

Thanks for the tip. I shop a lot at Lowe's.

HarleyK

5 Year Member
There is also an OSH $20 off $50 out there. Go to slickdeals and you'll find the PDF coupon.

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
I don't know if it is nationwide but in the DC area you can go to the Post Office and get one of those welcome packages (change of address) for new residents and Lowes always has a 10% off coupon inserted inside, there are other business coupons in there as well. Len

Robert

5 Year Member
Galaxy far, far away...
I keep seeing this thread, and for some reason every time I see it I think it says, "free LOVE coupon $10"

Status
Not open for further replies.