FREE COPY OF JERRY FIFES STAR TORTOISES BOOK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SILVERSTAR

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
sacramento california
I received two of the books bcuz the first one i ordered was on back oreder for me and me being my impatient self forgot i even ordered it cuz it was taking so long,so from a different company i ordered it again,now i have two and wouldnt mind passing it on to good use and maybe thats my hliday good deed,so if youd like to read it,i could send it to an address in a large envelope wit sum stamps on it,jus email me [email protected].......i must have really needed that book to pay shipping cost of it twice.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Well it is a really good book. I have two copies myself. I keep giving away my only copy and then ordering a new one for me. Last time I just bought a few, so I'll always have one. Great offer on your part. Very nice of you.

Madkins007

10 Year Member!
Nebraska
I don't raise Stars, but I would love to have a copy. If no one else takes you up on this, let me know and I will shoot you a few bucks to offset costs and your time.

SILVERSTAR

5 Year Member
sacramento california
sorry madkins i would have loved to send you the book but sumone wit 5 sri lankan stars emailed me and said hed been trying to get a copy of that book,MAT LOK- if you read this im sorry i never got your return address thru my email becuz i have a psycho ex girlfriend who hacked my facebook and my email so i have to have a password to get into my own sh*#. So you can personal messages me your address mat lok,sorry madkin i jus want the book to make a difference or possibly be of help to sumone.

Status
Not open for further replies.