FORUM Info cards.. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Foothills above Sacramento CA
Like a business card.. that we can hand out to people who want to join and get good info?
I was at Petco the other day.. Russians looking not so great, and the food bowl was 'fruitloop ' looking tort food. no greens.. going to print out a care sheet and take in to them.. but it would be nice to have TFRO info to hand them and maybe they can give to purchasers??
I could make some for myself, but thought maybe a legit one from the group? we can order them or??
I dont have a new puter or good printer, so i cant offer to make them for people,, just lucky if i can do for myself!
Did we have Bumper stickers at one point? Or magnets?
I know there is prob a better place to post this.. but it is tort related!

harris

10 Year Member!
Ohio
Might just be the business side of me causing me to be cynical but it sounds like a liability to me, although the intentions are wonderful.

"I got a Russian from PETCO and they gave me your card and I read and did everything on your site and he died a week later. You owe me 85 dollars".

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
harris said:
Might just be the business side of me causing me to be cynical but it sounds like a liability to me, although the intentions are wonderful.

"I got a Russian from PETCO and they gave me your card and I read and did everything on your site and he died a week later. You owe me 85 dollars".
While I can agree with your statement, I think it is handled pretty well in the forum guidelines, and I think she was talking about her personally handing our cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.