[split] Other TFO Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn and Dianne

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Lakeland, FL
If you're making the design, maybe you could possibly make some other related merchandise, keychains, magnets, mugs, or something else? We might be interested in something like that (I seem to have way too many t-shirts) but would love some tortoise stuff.
Just a suggestion :)

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
RE: New TortoiseForum.org T-Shirts?

Shawn and Dianne said:
If you're making the design, maybe you could possibly make some other related merchandise, keychains, magnets, mugs, or something else? We might be interested in something like that (I seem to have way too many t-shirts) but would love some tortoise stuff.
Just a suggestion :)

I agree, it would be a very nice idea. I would like to have a tortoise keychain :D

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
[split] Other TortoiseForum.org Merchandise

Josh, Just a thought, what about getting together and picking pics and making a Tort/turt calander for 2009? Front could have the new T-shirt pic and Logo. Then People could give OKs for their Tort/turt pics to be placed in the calander. Would need 12/13 pics. Just an Idea. ? ? ?

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
RE: New TortoiseForum.org T-Shirts?

i know someone who can make them at a nearby officemax. they can include bdays, and they include reminder stickers, and the paper is pretty high quality. so we can use TF member photos to make it even more special. who is up for that?

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
RE: [split] New TortoiseForum.org T-Shirts?

i split this thread off of the t-shirt thread. i'd love to get some other merchandise going too but there are just so many different options out there...
what other types of merch are people really interested in? a TFO photo calendar is a great idea...but i'm not sure how practical it is given it's almost july. when do 2009 calendars hit the shelves usually?

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
A calendar would be pretty easy... you could open up a photo contest, give people a few weeks to submit pics, take votes for another week and then use the top 12 pics in the calendar! (I'd say, allow people to enter as many photos as they want, but then only use one photo from each person, so the top twelve voted pics from individual people, to make it more fair!) That'd be cool!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
It might be hard to get all the pictures together for a calendar before autumn, but we can always make it a 2010 calendar. I really like the calendar idea. One of the turtle clubs here in town got pictures of the members' turtles and tortoises and put together a small calendar to sell as a money-maker for their club. It was really nice seeing the animals of people you know on a calendar.

Yvonne

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
cvalda said:
A calendar would be pretty easy... you could open up a photo contest, give people a few weeks to submit pics, take votes for another week and then use the top 12 pics in the calendar! (I'd say, allow people to enter as many photos as they want, but then only use one photo from each person, so the top twelve voted pics from individual people, to make it more fair!) That'd be cool!

I think that's a great idea. I would love a calendar. I think you could get it done for a 2009.

janiedough

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
South Louisiana
a bumper sticker that said "tort lover"

although I hope people won't think you like to be sued.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
I would think a Calander for 2009 could be completed in time for Jan. 2009. It's only June one month for pic selection one month to put it together that's only September and even if it takes another month we could have it done by November at the latest. Just my thoughts.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
I have a magnet bumper sticker that says "I stop for turtles." I really like the calendar idea. I have one for my Chihuahua's, but I never saw one for torts

Status
Not open for further replies.