FOR RDEFOOTRAIDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
I saw you were wondering how old your tort was so I thought I would post this pic of my tort Bigreds hatchlings from last year. These guys are 7 to 8 months old and the biggest one is about 3 inches

redfootraider

5 Year Member
bigred said:
I saw you were wondering how old your tort was so I thought I would post this pic of my tort Bigreds hatchlings from last year. These guys are 7 to 8 months old and the biggest one is about 3 inches

Thanks I appreciate it my I just measure my tortoise n he is 3 inches so what am guessing is that he is like 6 or 7 months but that picture does help a lot thanks your tortoise are really pretty

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
redfootraider said:
bigred said:

Thanks I appreciate it my I just measure my tortoise n he is 3 inches so what am guessing is that he is like 6 or 7 months but that picture does help a lot thanks your tortoise are really pretty

Your welcome- My 88 year old mom tortsits for me. she has found those guys overturned several times

starfield

5 Year Member
Cute little buggers! and for surviving evolution for soooo long, why do they still flip like that, i hate it when i find mine overturned...they get so very scared.....Do you know the contry of orign for your torts at al? Always curious about those things!

Redstrike

10 Year Member!
New York
I'm excited to see what you've got cookin' in the incubator, let us know when those slow-pokes start pipping!

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Redstrike said:
I'm excited to see what you've got cookin' in the incubator, let us know when those slow-pokes start pipping!

I will for sure, I just checked the incubator and nothing yet. Its been 5 months today so anytime

Status
Not open for further replies.