Status
Not open for further replies.

nikki0601

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Bonifay, FL
Tom said:
AZ is not looking so bad, huh?

Lol, hey now there aint nothing wrong with this part of Florida, I mean u never hear of a murder or kid napping, just old redneck farmers growing a plant or field of plants that aint legal, lol, they still good people

JLSchmittou

5 Year Member
Tom said:
AZ is not looking so bad, huh?

Not looking so bad merely because I HATE moving... LOATHE.. HATE... DESPISE... DREAD....GREATLY DISLIKE... Moving.

It's not so bad.. Except for the politics... The taxes... The governor... And a majority of the people... :D.. I like my house. My neighbors are nice.

We don't have any family here.. And all of my husbands business connections are back East... (I've got connections pretty much every state except for Arizona..)

JLSchmittou

5 Year Member
nikki0601 said:
What do u and your husband do for a living Jacki?

We own a small restaurant. They just implemented another tax on top of our unemployment taxes (to compensate for a vulgar overpayment of millions of dollars to social services - god knows they can't find the cash from another source) that there is really no way we will be able to pay them on top of struggling to be open day to day... Our lease is up for our restaurant space this coming summer, so it looks like we will just close... Pending we can both go find jobs... I have a degree in literature, but experience in finance and my husband has a degree in international business, and executive experience... So.. I guess we shall see what happens.. I've been in contact with some of my people... But it definitely looks like we will have to go back east to get my husband in work...

Status
Not open for further replies.