Finally, I put my RF on hold!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
I'm so lucky everything is working out for me! I'm gathering my supplies and when I feel comfortable I will have a new "Love in my life."
Thanks Jeff for your patience!!

tweeter

5 Year Member
NC
Congratulations! Mine is on hold as well, I'm going out of town on Sunday, and will be gone a week. LOL, now I really kinda wanna stay home! I've been gathering supplies getting ready for the big day. I'm a nervouse wreck, so afraid I'll do something wrong with the little guy.

jackrat

5 Year Member
Hamburg,AR
No problem,Kathy. I commend you for doing your homework and getting everything ready beforehand.

tweeter

5 Year Member
NC
I have a feeling I'll be adding a hatchmate, just so I don't have to worry about him being lonesome....

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
I remember the "waiting period"...grrr! I HATE TO WAIT!!... but it's the right thing to do! Good luck and kudos to the vender for being so patient with you! :)

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Thanks everyone. Well, my husband is on board w/ this new little guy so I know we will be building a nice outdoor enclosure for him in the next couple of months. We just finished our kids 8x8 treehouse that's like 10' off the ground and we need a little break. A 3x4 tort table will do for now since he's so little. Shopping is so fun. You guys on here have been so much help!! Thanks.

FranklinTturtle

5 Year Member
Myrtle Beach SC
Momof4 said:
Thanks everyone. Well, my husband is on board w/ this new little guy so I know we will be building a nice outdoor enclosure for him in the next couple of months. We just finished our kids 8x8 treehouse that's like 10' off the ground and we need a little break. A 3x4 tort table will do for now since he's so little. Shopping is so fun. You guys on here have been so much help!! Thanks.
If you would please post a picture of the tree house. I would love to see it. I have a 7 year old.
Thanks

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Congrats to both of you!! Can't wait to see pictures of both your new tortoises and their enclosures. I too, would love to see that tree house. :D

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
here you go Jacqui. Sorry if I posted in the wrong place.
DSC_0002.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.