everything look ok

phebe121

To me everything looks good but these are my first torts they eat like monsters lol sleep well during the day there active doing laps around there
new enclosure they still take naps during they day and they go to sleep around 7 or 8 at night roam around at 2 or 3 in the morn and its only for like an hr or to and the finaly wake up at 7 am when they here me up now there just out of a bath so there a lottle shinny the first 2pics are jessie and the last to are sunshine

CAM01275.jpg CAM01273.jpg CAM01272.jpg CAM01271.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
They look great and everything sounds great. How about temps and humidity? All where it is suppose to be? Basically 80% humidity 80 temp 95+ basking?

phebe121

Yep 80% humidity under one light is 105 ,the 2 ed and 3ed light are 96 and the middle of the enclosure is 85 along
with 2 of the cornners are at 85

katfinlou

5 Year Member
Ty i just worrie since there my first and
If it wasnt for everyone on here helping
me it would have turned out so wronge i do appreciate all the help on this site
This site has helped me huge amounts too. Everyone here has been fantastic to me. Your little ones will do just great with you for their mammy because you clearly care deeply and what you don't know you ask and want to learn. I think that's wonderful :)

phebe121

I know i have spent hours on this site reading about all species and that way if something goes wronge like symptom wise so i know if something goes wrong i kmow what to look for or i can help someone else thos is the best site ever

J.P.

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Philippines
congrats! they look nice.

i'm curious why they are up and about at night and the wee hours, do you keep the lights on?
they need a light/dark cycle, so turn on the lights in the morning and off at night.

phebe121

The light are on and i have hides that are dark so they can sleep

phebe121

And they have started using them now there in a big enclosure

phebe121

Also that is the time my bf gets up for work so they think there getting feed lol