Edit your signature

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Oregon
I've just checked back in... I've been busy working on tortoise pen upgrades (again) but I'm glad to see the tort is back!

I haven't tried to edit my signature since all your work (Josh and Cameron) but I'll share back here once I head over to see if it works :)

shanu303

5 Year Member
India
It works, how many characters and lines are we allowed to enter at max? i'm asking because it is showing me error that my signature is too long and has too many lines.... but strange thing is it is still showing my long unedited previous signature
all i was doing was editing the no. of animals...
Screen Shot 2014-04-14 at 8.06.33 am.png

Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Tennessee
Cameron:

Who is this person you've screen shot? He's 113 years old and still posting? He must be our oldest member. Let's have a contest!

Yvonne.. we've actually found someone older than you [ first ] and then me [ close behind ] !!!

My signature shows the links, etc. [ like they are "un-highlighted" ] .. but they aren't really links.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Josh is working on getting the links working again. If you don't want to wait for him, you can do it yourself (I think). Right now there are parameter restrictions on # of lines, etc. and we're talking in the unseen moderator forum about setting new ones.

Links to the old format are no longer good...they don't take you to the thread, etc. you are wanting to go to.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
Josh is working on getting the links working again. If you don't want to wait for him, you can do it yourself (I think). Right now there are parameter restrictions on # of lines, etc. and we're talking in the unseen moderator forum about setting new ones.

Links to the old format are no longer good...they don't take you to the thread, etc. you are wanting to go to.

Links to the old format should be working fine now... Please send me any examples that are not.
Terry won't be able to link his signature because links are turned off.