Destroys anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris1810

5 Year Member
Only 5 mins ago i put fresh water and food out for him and look what he does to his water bowl every time,moves it,tips it and drags his food in.
2012-04-28115646.jpg

2012-04-28115638-1.jpg

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
LOL Put a second water dish in with him. Maybe he will only destroy one and still have a fresh one to drink. Or he'll just have a fit and destroy both:D

SulcataSquirt

5 Year Member
Missouri
those little bowls are too light for a crazy trampling tort, I had one in my enclosure and it didnt last but a day and i was done using it. lol I would try some terra cotta plant sausers sink them into the substrate and you will never have a problem again! they still get dirt in them but they wont move! also you can tank some nice smooth stones and light around each bowl helps with dirt and keeping them stablized. Lemme guess.... is it a little sulcata? :)

68merc

10 Year Member!
Fresno, CA
My Russians are in a 250sf outdoor pen and they drag there food all over the place. The water dish however they can't tip, its 75lbs of concrete!
In the wild there food is growing in the ground and often they pull at it to take a piece off. That could be one reason they always make a mess of things.

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
Mine dig the plants up in their outdoor enclosure by burrowing under them, and then after it is uprooted, move to another spot! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.