Cowboy Ken and *debora* B.S.ing

Bee62

Location (City and/or State)
Germany
These were my lovely two horses, Wheena ( her name ) an Anglo-Arabian horse and Deula ( her name ) a Hanoverian HorseWheena u. Deula 318.jpg Wheena u. Deula 1.jpg Wheena357.jpg
That`s me.
Wheena & Deula308.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Hello Ken. A beautiful Paint horse was your "Monster". What happend to him ? How old was he ?
Monster was in his early 30’s when, for financial reasons I had to sell him. We did a vet check for the new owners and the vet said “He’s very healthy. Seems to be 20 years old.” I never had to call the vet up the ranch for a visit. I didn’t keep in touch with the new owners partly, I think, because I know it would have been hard on me, and partly because if they weren’t caring for him the way I feel he should be cared for it wouldn’t have ended well. And all that is coming from me, who chose the best of the buyers. Monster had blue-eyes and I know many people consider that to be a sign of a crazy horse, but Monster was far from crazy.
@Bee62 yes, Monster is a paint but he also had about 1/3 Tennessee Walker in him so he was very large. His size, with those blue eyes all helped to make folks afeared of him. LOL

Bee62

Germany
Monster was in his early 30’s when, for financial reasons I had to sell him. We did a vet check for the new owners and the vet said “He’s very healthy. Seems to be 20 years old.” I never had to call the vet up the ranch for a visit. I didn’t keep in touch with the new owners partly, I think, because I know it would have been hard on me, and partly because if they weren’t caring for him the way I feel he should be cared for it wouldn’t have ended well. And all that is coming from me, who chose the best of the buyers. Monster had blue-eyes and I know many people consider that to be a sign of a crazy horse, but Monster was far from crazy.
@Bee62 yes, Monster is a paint but he also had about 1/3 Tennessee Walker in him so he was very large. His size, with those blue eyes all helped to make folks afeared of him. LOL
It is hard to sell an animal who belongs to you for such a long time. 30 year old and not sick is amazing !
I once rescued a horse from being slaughtered, but with him I had 3 horses and that was too much for me. I found people who wanted him and I gave him away. The people told me that he could stay with them as long as he live ( he was 20 years old when I sold him ). After one year they sold him because of financial reasons. I don`t know what happens to him and that makes me sad until now.

Blue eyes mayby look weird but make no crazy horse.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan

Bee62

Germany
You're looking great, Sabine! :D And your horses are simply wonderful. GOD bless.

Thanks a lot for posting. Appreciate it. :<3:
Gillian, the pic is 25 years old and my horses are dead. Nevertheless I thank you for liking the pics.:)

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Gillian, the pic is 25 years old and my horses are dead. Nevertheless I thank you for liking the pics.:)
Oh GOD!!! Terribly sorry for that mistake Sabine. Believe me I did not mean to hurt you or upset you.

Apologies once again.

Bee62

Germany
Oh GOD!!! Terribly sorry for that mistake Sabine. Believe me I did not mean to hurt you or upset you.

Apologies once again.
You haven`t upset me at all ! I was only explaining that the pic is old ( I am old too :D ) and I have no horses today. But it was a beautiful time with them in the past that I don`t n want to miss.:)
All is good.:)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
They were so pretty! And look mighty healthy.

Bee62

Germany
They were so pretty! And look mighty healthy.
Thank you Yvonne. These two horses have done everything with me without any fear. So many wonderful memories I have, and yes, they had been healthy, strong and tame. RIP Wheena & Deula :<3: