CB 2005 Greek tortoise

Status
Not open for further replies.

biochemnerd808

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Central Arkansas (we moved!)
We have handsome little CB Greek tortoise (terrestris/antakyan) male that I would like to re-home. I am not in a hurry, however - I want to find just the right person!
He hatched 2005, and was bought as a yearling by his first owner at the Seattle Reptile Expo. I can tell you more about his story - but the short version is that he desperately needed rescuing, and so he came into our family. He has been with us for almost a year.

I would like to focus my energy on my Russian tortoise group, and it seems like such a pity not to breed this little guy... so my hope is that he can join a breeding group or someone who is passionate about Greek tortoises. Make me an offer! I am willing to ship if you cover the shipping cost.

He had some rough times with his old owner, but now has a healthy weight, a trimmed beak, and is very active and a good eater. His shell is beautiful and I am happy to send pics.

He has spent all summer outside, but he doesn't like cold nights. I feed him weeds and edible plants from my garden. I soak him 1x weekly, and sprinkle his food with TNT.

Please PM me with questions and inquiries! Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.