Status
Not open for further replies.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SoCal
Livingstone said:
#6 gets my vote. How old is aladar, and whats the SCL, please?

Aladar turned 8 last month...He grew an inch since I got him in May...that puts him at 19 inches and a hair over 45 pounds...

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I liked #1, but you know we get so many hatchling pictures. My vote goes to #4. Now my two kids whom I showed these to, both voted for #2.

M

Maggie Cummings

DeanS said:
maggie3fan said:
I think #2 or maybe 4 or maybe more 6, could be 7, 5 is good as is 3, 1 is equally good, 5 is up there. Just you wait until I post Bob's picture....:p:p:p

Hardy f***ing Har! Yeah! I'm picturing Bob in the driver's seat of an IROC!:p

vq7dcy.jpg

OMG!!! That is simply too awesome! My IROC is Candy Apple Maroon but black is good! I LOVE that picture! I just love it and am going to print it out and keep it. Too cool! Looks just like how Bob looks in my car. Sweet! Thanks so much for that! That's the winning shot right there!

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
maggie3fan said:
DeanS said:
maggie3fan said:
I think #2 or maybe 4 or maybe more 6, could be 7, 5 is good as is 3, 1 is equally good, 5 is up there. Just you wait until I post Bob's picture....:p:p:p

Hardy f***ing Har! Yeah! I'm picturing Bob in the driver's seat of an IROC!:p

vq7dcy.jpg

OMG!!! That is simply too awesome! My IROC is Candy Apple Maroon but black is good! I LOVE that picture! I just love it and am going to print it out and keep it. Too cool! Looks just like how Bob looks in my car. Sweet! Thanks so much for that! That's the winning shot right there!

OK! Here you go!

6f5ocy.jpg

George

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
THE LAST ONE #7 - EGGROLL ALL DAY LONG!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
That's too funny! Bob jumps into Maggie's IROC and waves goodbye as he drives off into the sunset!!

M

Maggie Cummings

Sweet! That's the exact color. It's actually called 4th of July. It has gold metallic in it. Too fun that you would do that for me. I'm going to enlarge it and print it and hang it on my tortoise information bulletin board. Thanks so much for the fun this morning...

shmily1605

5 Year Member
Sardis, MS
Great pics!!! :D I luv em all. But really like #1. Too Too cute. After seeing all these great pics Im starting to wish I had chose another one :p

Crap I missed #2 I really like that one 2. So Ill vote for both.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Thanks to everyone for your valuable input, but I found another that I'm going with...basically number 2 from a slightly different angle with better lighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.