C. flavomarginata evelynae

MyersTortoise

Location (City and/or State)
Petersburg, VA
Does anyone know if anyone is conserving/breeding this subspecies of Flavos from the Ryukyu area of Japanese Islands? I would like to get connected with them.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Not sure if any came in. But a shipment was suppose to arrive specifically with this locale. I know only about 10 pairs were slated to be exported from Hong Kong. So may be tough to get any out of the buyers. I passed on them. But your ad may prove successful hopefully. Lovely locale.

MyersTortoise

Petersburg, VA
Not sure if any came in. But a shipment was suppose to arrive specifically with this locale. I know only about 10 pairs were slated to be exported from Hong Kong. So may be tough to get any out of the buyers. I passed on them. But your ad may prove successful hopefully. Lovely locale.
That's wonderful! I am so glad the US is getting some of these subspecies! It is crucial for their survival that we have conservation colonies here. Can you connect me to these buyers, so that I can talk to them about this subspecies? You can give them my email or phone: [email protected] or 856-297-5837
Thank you so much, Chris Myers