Bolivian Adult picts

Status
Not open for further replies.

elegans

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
I figured that I would post a few picts of some of my adult Bolivians as so few people have ever seen them. I really like these guys and have just started to produce them the last three years. Care is the same as all other redfoots, they just get a lot bigger! The large male in the pict is next to a CBS block that is 16" long for perspective. Let me know what you guys think. You can also see a few babies in the classifieds section. Thanks Douglas Beard / Flora & Fauna

Attachments

• Male Bolivian carapace.jpg
    Male Bolivian carapace.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 211
  • 3 Adult Bolivians.JPG
    3 Adult Bolivians.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 204
  • Male Bolivian Face & legs.jpg
    Male Bolivian Face & legs.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 221
  • Male Bolivian next to block.jpg
    Male Bolivian next to block.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 199
  • Male Bolivian Plasteron.jpg
    Male Bolivian Plasteron.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 183

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Those are really great. Have to keep them in mind for the future. I decided today seeing your ads for the young RFs and the Stars, that fate really loves playing with me. I can have money, when there are no torts available, but just let my children's cars need major repairs that drain me and pop, up for sale goes what I would love to buy. Your Star babies are just gorgeous...not that the RFs didn't make me want them too. Going to go off now and pout. :D :D

bacaraj

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Biloxi,MS
Those are really impressive RFs thanks for the wonderful pictures. The hacthlings are very tempting.

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
Wow Doug, those are stunning RFs. I think Im going to have to pay Rick a visit so I can see you and all your torts too! ;)

Itort

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Iowa
Wow, how large are eggs and clutches ? Those are impressive.

elegans

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
The eggs are huge! I'll put one on a gram scale today and tale a pict. The smallest clutch that I have had was three and the largest seven, so they don't make more babies, just bigger ones. LOL Douglas

pyxistort

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Those are some great looking redfoot. Thank you for sharing these photos. Are all Bolivian redfoot similar to what you have?
Any more photos of this group of redfoot?

Status
Not open for further replies.