BIG COUNTRY HIDING

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SW Forida
This is Big Country, one of our older radiated tortoises. He is about eight years old!

4jpe9e.jpg

2ldimnl.jpg

30upqfs.jpg

2wgt341.jpg

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
How do you not panic when one is hiding? I would lose my marbles until I found it, and I don't have many left too lose:p

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
hehehe Cathie got a little destressed when we got home tonight and she saw only one babie in the Vivarium... Eros was sleeping in his hide:D (I guess she thought he climbed out!)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Zamric said:
hehehe Cathie got a little destressed when we got home tonight and she saw only one babie in the Vivarium... Eros was sleeping in his hide:D (I guess she thought he climbed out!)

I feel her stress. I had a little bit of a panic when I first got my leopard and I couldn't find him for a second. Even though I knew there was no way possible for him to get out, my heart still skipped a beat.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
wellington said:
Zamric said:

I feel her stress. I had a little bit of a panic when I first got my leopard and I couldn't find him for a second. Even though I knew there was no way possible for him to get out, my heart still skipped a beat.

LOL..

dmarcus said:
Not a bad hiding spot from a distance, lol...

:p He is actually one of the easy ones to find, the smaller ones can be a challenge!

Weda737

5 Year Member
NC
Awesome name, how did you come up with that?

cueboy007

5 Year Member
Ontario
I left my rads running free in my house, and I couldn't find one of them at the end of day. After flipping my place around, I found him hiding in our bedroom closet, snoring...

Status
Not open for further replies.