Bells Hinged Back Tortoise

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeepchic_70

5 Year Member
Hello everyone..I am new to this forum...I am a Bell's hingeback owner or visa versa! He has been with me for 13 years now. I am however needing to find him a happier home...I live in Alaska and am unable to take him outside....he is bound in his 55 gallon tank or let out inside the house daily..but this isnt keeping him content anymore..he is extremely unhappy and is injuring himself trying to get out all the time...he needs a sunny warm place where he can dig in the dirt, and do what tortoises do...if anyone can help..please let me know...I am however going to be very selective as he deserves the very best. Thank you all!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
I too sent you a message.

It's a wonderful thing you realizing your own needs are not as important as his. Hard to do and I applaud you having the strength to do so.

Like I said, I would love to put you in touch with the person who has several females needing a sweet male to make their tortoise world complete.:cool:

Jacqui

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Cadillac, Michigan
I agree, this doll of a boy needs to be with some girls of his own kind. It is very important to preserve the species.

Status
Not open for further replies.