Baby sulcata

Status
Not open for further replies.

turtles1957

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
I received a call today from my local animal shelter. They mentioned that they have a tort for immediate adoption so I rushed right in! (We're on the call list for torts and turtles and thankfully they call me!) There is a baby sulcata, about 4" that we may be bringing home tomorrow (for a small fee) if all goes well. Would anyone be interested in offering this little one a new home? We won't be able to house this little one forever since we are focusing on our Leopards but we would love to help find this one a home. I can get some pics tomorrow when I return to the animal shelter. P.S. The sulcata looks to be in GREAT health and said to be about 1 year old, from the previous owner.

glendab63

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
did you get a chance to go get this guy pics today and are you going to get him besure and let me know thanks Glendab63

turtles1957

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Thank you for all who were interested. The little guy was placed in a great home with an owner who has two sulcatas already and was looking to grow his tort family. I will post again should I find another tort looking for a great and reliable family.

Status
Not open for further replies.