at long last! a pancake egg! yipie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

african cake queen

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
ct.usa
b89e7e8c.jpg
hi everyone, i was checking around in the tortoise hide and found zoeys egg. it was atleast 2 inches under the dirt. she must have had it last nite. of course the coldest nite of the year. well i dont have to worry. this is her 2 time having eggs. first time she had one, then 2 days later another . she still looks fat to me . egg looks great and she seems pretty happy! yipie , lindy

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
let's hope they are fertile and they hatch

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I've got my fingers crossed for your good luck, Lindy! Hopefully you'll be posting pictures of a baby pancake in the near future!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
That's great news! I'll be looking for that update in 5 or 6 months. :D

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
hi everyone, thank you all. i just feel so much better now that zoey feels better. what a large egg for such a small tortoise. it also looks much whiter than the last one. well see. glad my female is feeling good. keep you all posted down the road! thanks lindy

grogansilver

5 Year Member
momo said:
b89e7e8c.jpg
hi everyone, i was checking around in the tortoise hide and found zoeys egg. it was atleast 2 inches under the dirt. she must have had it last nite. of course the coldest nite of the year. well i dont have to worry. this is her 2 time having eggs. first time she had one, then 2 days later another . she still looks fat to me . egg looks great and she seems pretty happy! yipie , lindy

I see the picture of the Pancake female but where's the egg in the photo? and may i ask can i see a picture of your set up? thanks Anthony.

Read more: http://www.tortoiseforum.org/Thread-at-long-last-a-pancake-egg-yipie#ixzz1Yl5lLMON

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
grogansilver said:
momo said:
b89e7e8c.jpg

I see the picture of the Pancake female but where's the egg in the photo? and may i ask can i see a picture of your set up? thanks Anthony.

Read more: http://www.tortoiseforum.org/Thread-at-long-last-a-pancake-egg-yipie#ixzz1Yl5lLMON

hi, i keep a pair in a 50 tank, they have all the lights and heat.also a pool to swim in. i also take them out and put them in a large kid pool and let them run around on rocks and eat. then put them back in tank. i spend alot of time with them. they arent shy.some day i will have a real habitat for them, but for now they are fat, happy and love me!'lol' lindy

Status
Not open for further replies.