App on apple devices very slow

Pearly

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Central Texas, Austin area
Hi, this is like the 3rd day I've noticed a huge slow down on the forum app. It does eventually work but it just takes a loooong time.

Pearly

5 Year Member
It may just be my phone, being overloaded. I need to empty the photo album. I bet that'll correct the isseu
Yeah, I do that all the time (clutter my mobile devices with stuff that I forget to close). My husband maintains our cars and our electronics. And I love it that way, but have been pretty crippled by ignorance as well since I've never had to deal with it

DutchieAmanda

5 Year Member
Netherlands
I have no such problems on the iOS app. I do however have sometimes trouble to open pictures. When there's a small preview of the pic it will show correctly, but when there's only a link with a .jpeg I see the same picture every time. Do you also have this issue Pearly?

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
I have no such problems on the iOS app. I do however have sometimes trouble to open pictures. When there's a small preview of the pic it will show correctly, but when there's only a link with a .jpeg I see the same picture every time. Do you also have this issue Pearly?
I have had that problem frequently

spud's_mum

United Kingdom
Sorry to just jump into the conversation but the image thing is extremely annoying and I have it all the time. o_O

Pearly

5 Year Member
No, but some take a while to open and the issue you mention I think was plaguing my device before my husband updated all of my devices, mobile and desk. I try to include pics as part of my posts, think it makes it much easier for people to read it that way. But perhaps some devices don't have that capability. I don't know and have very little patience to learn about it. That's why I'm perfectly happy with my husband handling the things that I have no patience for. I reciprocate by taking care of thing he doesn't like Now, someone give me a long lecture on plants, animals, humans (body, mind, spirit) and I'll sit motionless for hours just soaking it all up.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Are there moderators around that may be able to fix this image thing? :)
No. The moderators only have the ability to deal with what we type on the forum.

The nuts and bolts of how the apps and the browser version of the site work require an Administrator - someone who knows how to do the technical building. From what I gather, that guy has not had the time to do much on the site of late.