Any possible interest in a Sulcata??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nay

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Belchertown Ma
OK, here I go again.... Someone got in touch with me,the resident tort tech at work, claiming they have a friend who wants 'to get rid of' a sulcata. They heard there was a turtle girl at my job and this friend has this big (hold out hands about a foot wide) tort and could I take it? They thought of putting it on CL,but had heard I really care.....I have had pretty good luck asking here first. I know Nothing yet, cept it is in a tank that's too small and she lets him outside once in awhile.I have no business taking in one of these,but if there is some interest here, even without knowing anything, I may take him just to pass it on.
OK folks! anyone maybe want an unsexed, unseen, possibly a foot long sulcata.???
Come on now, it could be a wonderful, friendly, smooth female. Take a chance!! Postage cost only!

I am really only partially kidding. I haven't even heard from the real owner, but I do not want one of these beautiful babies.
I could end up writing stories like Maggie!! Wait ,did I tell you this guys name is Bob?!
Nay

theresal

5 Year Member
Terrytown,LA
I am interested. When you find out more information, please post. I am pretty new here and I am a big fan of adoptions. Most of my babies were from someone who no longer could or would take care of them.
Nay said:
OK, here I go again.... Someone got in touch with me,the resident tort tech at work, claiming they have a friend who wants 'to get rid of' a sulcata. They heard there was a turtle girl at my job and this friend has this big (hold out hands about a foot wide) tort and could I take it? They thought of putting it on CL,but had heard I really care.....I have had pretty good luck asking here first. I know Nothing yet, cept it is in a tank that's too small and she lets him outside once in awhile.I have no business taking in one of these,but if there is some interest here, even without knowing anything, I may take him just to pass it on.
OK folks! anyone maybe want an unsexed, unseen, possibly a foot long sulcata.???
Come on now, it could be a wonderful, friendly, smooth female. Take a chance!! Postage cost only!

I am really only partially kidding. I haven't even heard from the real owner, but I do not want one of these beautiful babies.
I could end up writing stories like Maggie!! Wait ,did I tell you this guys name is Bob?!
Nay

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
You should take him, I know you will find him a great home with a TFO member in no time. Good luck and God Bless you:) for being the turtle girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.