Alternatives to Mazuri, etc?

Tommy03

Location (City and/or State)
England
Hello,

I'm trying to improve my adult Horsfield's diet so was looking to buy some of the products mentioned in Tom’s caresheet but can’t seem to find them here in the UK. Does anyone know of any alternatives for Mazuri/ZooMed Grassland pellets available over here, & any recommendations for a Testudo seed mix and some suitable dried plants/leaves?

Zoeclare

Uk
Hi, Mazuri is called Natrazu in the UK, I also use this one but let the experts correct me if the ingredients aren't good. Shelled warriors are good for seed mixes and dried flowers/grasses. Also, if you want opuntia pads I get mine from Buzzard Reptiles, they seem quite hard to find in the UK.

Attachments

• DSC_0901.JPG
    DSC_0901.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 9
  • DSC_0899.JPG
    DSC_0899.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 9

Tommy03

England
Hi, Mazuri is called Natrazu in the UK, I also use this one but let the experts correct me if the ingredients aren't good. Shelled warriors are good for seed mixes and dried flowers/grasses. Also, if you want opuntia pads I get mine from Buzzard Reptiles, they seem quite hard to find in the UK.
Thanks very much for your reply! I'll look into Shelled Warriors & the pellets. I've realised my sister feeds dried plants like dandelions, plantain leaves and strawberry leaves to her guinea pigs so may be able to let my tortoise try some to see how he likes them :)