Allow me to introduce myself

Tortoise_Nerd

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Georgia
My name is Nathan Zachary Scott from Northwestern Georgia. I LOVE reptiles (mainly tortoises) I have an eastern box turtle, a Russia tortoise(which I'm looking to trade) ,a redfoot tortoise, that's all. If you go to the Atlanta repticon and if you see someone holding a redfoot it's me. If you have any questions about me reply

Tortoise_Nerd

5 Year Member
Georgia
Welcome, Nathan.
I'm Ed from southeastern Florida and I keep a small herd of Redfoot.
I travel to Georgia very often (and South Carolina) but I will not be at Repticon.
I love redfoot tortoises. Would you give me some tips with them. I'm Farley new

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
Hi Nathan, my name is Ava and like Ed above, I am also a RF keeper, but I only have just 2. They are almost 2 yrs old and their names are Shellie and Tucker and I absolutely ADORE them! Been raising them from right after they had hatched out (at least Tucker, his belly yolk sac was just barely absorbed and still wet/raw looking. There are several incredible RF keepers and breeders on this forum. I have learned most of what I know from them. Glad you have found us here:) welcome from Texas, Austin area

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Nathan. I have 1.2 RF tortoises (one male and two females).

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
The basics are simple.
Temperatures in the 80-86 range during the day. If you have bright lights, make sure you provide places to hide. Water provided that's large enough and shallow enough to climb inside. Temps down to 73 at night ok. High humidity. 75%plus.
Varied diet with fruit. Unlike MOST other tortoises and some animal protein.
I'm thinking that these are all parameters that you are aware of...;)

Gus.

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!

4wzAwVa.gif