Advice needed Urgently!! Urine in my eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeec

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Don't worry, there is no threat to you developing an eye infection. Salmonella rarely, if ever, causes a conjunctivitis. It is also not carried or transmitted via urine. Salmonella will mainly give you a gastroenteritis, by what is called the oral fecal route in this case. Which means fecal matter, not urine, contaminates your water or food and you ingest it. It is also transmitted by direct contact , mainly by unwashed hands, with uncooked meat. You did the right thing by washing your eyes, which will prevent any local irritation.

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Colorado
webskipper said:
How about just a sign on the door that reads...
"No children permitted beyond this point after dinner and before breakfast"
Mommies and daddies need their special alone time.

Hahahahaha! That is such a funny one...

The problem is, you cannot safely enforce this restriction until your kids are a certain age, and once they are old enough, you will get looks of "Oh, gross!!" when they do "understand"!! :D:p;)

galvinkaos

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Temple City, Ca
Stephanie Logan said:
webskipper said:
How about just a sign on the door that reads...
"No children permitted beyond this point after dinner and before breakfast"
Mommies and daddies need their special alone time.

Hahahahaha! That is such a funny one...

The problem is, you cannot safely enforce this restriction until your kids are a certain age, and once they are old enough, you will get looks of "Oh, gross!!" when they do "understand"!! :D:p;)

I can't even kiss my hubby in front of the 13 year old with out him telling us to "get a room". We remind him we pay for them all so he better watch out. :p

Dawna

Status
Not open for further replies.