Account Got Blocked! Please Help.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
Hi all. About an hour ago I put off my laptop and when I put it on again, and tried to go into 'Tortoise Forum' via Google I got a very strange message saying:

'We have found unusual traffic from your computer network. Please re-type the following words and submit.' I did so endlessly, tilll I gave up, and read a note saying: 'We are doing this to make sure that you are typing the words and not a robot!!!!' I put off the laptop again, put it on and managed to go into Tortoise Forum, again, via Google! Has anyone experienced this before, and if so, do you know why?

I'd very much appreciate anyone's help asap. Thank you.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Would somebody please be kind enough to send me an alert-ANY alert so as to enable me to check that all is fine now, after my account suddenly got blocked and then things went back to normal,. I have sent a few posts but so far I've received NOTHING. Thanks.

Jodie

5 Year Member
Spokane Valley WA
Would somebody please be kind enough to send me an alert-ANY alert so as to enable me to check that all is fine now, after my account suddenly got blocked and then things went back to normal,. I have sent a few posts but so far I've received NOTHING. Thanks.
Alert sent?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I think it's time to scan your computer. These types of messages usually mean you've been taken over by a virus.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Gillian loves her tortoise and Oliver Kahn, tells terrible jokes and hates boredom.
Not a robot.
Good evening. Nearly all that came in your alert is correct but does that confirm that I am NOT a robot? I wonder.