A bit of improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
Oscars winter box was depressing me. So I added a new hide, and a spider plant. It took me forever to figure out how to make it work (maybe I shouldn't admit that :rolleyes:) But he seems to like it!

fall2010037.jpg

fall2010055.jpg

fall2010056.jpg

This spider plant has been hanging above my kitchen sink for a while. My oldest is now taller then me :( and complains that he hits his head on the hanging basket. So I repotted it, set in on two plastic nursery pots, with hide holes cut out. Then used a mini bungee cord to hold it in place. That way I don't have to worry about Oscar pulling it down on himself!

Oh, and thank you for the Mazuri Cory, he has not decided what he thinks yet!

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
I'm sorry the pics are sideways and huge. I guess I clicked "copy" before the editing was complete...

Balboa

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PNW
That's perfect!
Maximize Space Utilization.

or somethin' like that :)

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Marty333 said:
For a second I thought the fake turtle hanging from the wire in the first pic was real I almost had a heart attack LMAO :p

:D:D I had to go back and look at that picture. That's funny...I didn't even see that little turtle hanging.
BTW...that picture of you...up to your big blue eyes...with the tort on your head, could be in a magazine. It is absolutely adorable. I would make that my desk top background. Wonderfull picture!!! (It's you right?)

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
He's actually using the hide too! This is a new development so I'm excited. He has not realized yet that he can eat the spider plant! Poor little guy, it takes him forever to realize he can actually eat plants...

Marty333

10 Year Member!
Winter Springs, Florida A quaint little town near
terryo said:
Marty333 said:
For a second I thought the fake turtle hanging from the wire in the first pic was real I almost had a heart attack LMAO :p

:D:D I had to go back and look at that picture. That's funny...I didn't even see that little turtle hanging.
BTW...that picture of you...up to your big blue eyes...with the tort on your head, could be in a magazine. It is absolutely adorable. I would make that my desk top background. Wonderfull picture!!! (It's you right?)

Yep thats me and thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.