$50 Russian in Ga

Status
Not open for further replies.

CourtneyG

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Auburn, Alabama
She is a nice looking one, if it is a female. But I really have no room for her and I am not sure if the tort comes with any lights.

CourtneyG

5 Year Member
Auburn, Alabama
I think I am just going to give in and get her and put her in my room. Ugh I have so many pets.

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
CourtneyG: Id say if you can house her properly, then go for it! Keep us posted! Good luck!! :)

CourtneyG

5 Year Member
Auburn, Alabama
I have a bench in my room that has a huge gap on it. Might get one of those plastic tubs and put her in that, plant the thing with grass and maybe if I can get some dandelion weeds to plant as well that would be nice. Just asking if she comes with lights, but I will probably have to get ones that clamp if I am taking her out of the aquarium she comes in.

lokenica

5 Year Member
If you don't get her, I might. Let me know what you decide to do. I am north of Atlanta, Georgia.

MsBeBe_E

5 Year Member
Georgia
CourtneyG said:
lokenica said:
If you don't get her, I might. Let me know what you decide to do. I am north of Atlanta, Georgia.

Will do!

Hey i was looking at this ad earlier this month too!! I contacted the poster but didn't get a response. Did either of you purchase this tort? I was just surprised to see a russian tort for sale on craigslist in columbus ga!

CourtneyG

5 Year Member
Auburn, Alabama
MsBeBe_E said:
CourtneyG said:
lokenica said:

Will do!

Hey i was looking at this ad earlier this month too!! I contacted the poster but didn't get a response. Did either of you purchase this tort? I was just surprised to see a russian tort for sale on craigslist in columbus ga!

I doubt it, I think it might just be a scam or something. Or the poster forgot the ad or something.

MsBeBe_E

5 Year Member
Georgia
CourtneyG said:
MsBeBe_E said:
CourtneyG said:
lokenica said:

Will do!

I doubt it, I think it might just be a scam or something. Or the poster forgot the ad or something.

You know I thought the same thing, after no response! Thanks!

Jlant85

5 Year Member
California
Did you guys get him/her? she looks sooooo adorable!

Status
Not open for further replies.