4 Tortoises and 4 Box Turtles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Len B

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
Picked these guys up today, 2, young sulcatas, 1, male redfoot, 1, 17 inch deformed female sulcata, and 4 eastern box turtles, 2 male and 2 female, wasn't planning on getting anything new at this time, but sometimes things don't go as planned.

aquarioguppy

5 Year Member
So cute, i like your 4 box turtles and your red foot ...

Nice tortoise and turtle

shellysmom

10 Year Member!
Wow, they're awesome. Did they all come form the same place?

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
Yes they all came from the same place, and needed a new home. I will be looking to find homes for the 2 young sulcatas and the redfoot,the boxies will be no problem to keep here over winter and I will try to figure a way to fit the female sulcata in also, -hopefully-.

shellysmom

10 Year Member!
Len said:
Yes they all came from the same place, and needed a new home. I will be looking to find homes for the 2 young sulcatas and the redfoot,the boxies will be no problem to keep here over winter and I will try to figure a way to fit the female sulcata in also, -hopefully-.

I have no idea where you are located, but the new member AdamInTexas is looking for an adult female sulcata. He's in Dallas/Fort Worth, I think.

TheTortoiseWhisperer

5 Year Member
Mandeville, Louisiana
I'm in Louisiana, I already have my own sulcata's but I have a relatively large enclosure, so if you need to find them a southern temporary or permanent home, I'll be happy to help out.

Status
Not open for further replies.