Where's Rivenrock ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Massachusetts
Does any one know where Rivenrock gardens is located in CA is it in Nipomo CA ? The reason why I am asking is I ordered some cactus from them went to check the status of it it says out for delivery in Nipomo CA I'm in MA post office says shipper might have made the label backwards and is getting it back they do not have a number to call guess I'll have to wait a few more days :(

M

Maggie Cummings

coreyc said:
Does any one know where Rivenrock gardens is located in CA is it in Nipomo CA ? The reason why I am asking is I ordered some cactus from them went to check the status of it it says out for delivery in Nipomo CA I'm in MA post office says shipper might have made the label backwards and is getting it back they do not have a number to call guess I'll have to wait a few more days :(

Yes, Nipomo....805-473-8460...hope this helps

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
Thank's Maggie just got off the phone with them still not sure what happened but he is great to talk to very nice :D

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
have a tough time getting John by phone, then try his email address...he answers pretty quick!

[email protected]

NEtorts

10 Year Member!
North East
Riven Rock is a great asset to tort owners.... been ordering cactus from them for a couple years now... nothing but satisfaction here..!!

Mao Senpai

5 Year Member
North Carolina
Yeah... I've ordered from them a bunch of times myself. However I did see... some of the same kind of cactus on someone's lawn here in NC.... and a few days ago I planted two of my own to see what happens hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.