Status
Not open for further replies.

RonHays

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Oxford, Ms
TortoiseBoy1999 said:
I got new water dishes today for my Russian and new leopard

Sounds like you have a good plan going. :) with help from the good people on this site, you'll make a great tortoise owner. Just keep doing what you're doing and learn as much as you can on the species you're buying. I learn something new on here everyday and I've been doing this for over 5 years. Good luck. :)

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
RonHays said:
Sounds like you have a good plan going. :) with help from the good people on this site, you'll make a great tortoise owner. Just keep doing what you're doing and learn as much as you can on the species you're buying. I learn something new on here everyday and I've been doing this for over 5 years. Good luck. :)

Yep I've been browsing the leopard section a lot! Just to make sure I can give this little baby the best life possible!

Also I got cuttle bone

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
RE: Water dish

I'd honestly go with the larger one for even a baby leopard if you could fit it into your set up. I have had those small ones and they dry up very fast, and the tortoise outgrow them quickly too. I use a bigger size and the babies can still climb in and out easily. It lasts a little bit longer.

Of course, my enclosures are kept pretty dry for the most part too.

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA

Neal said:
I'd honestly go with the larger one for even a baby leopard if you could fit it into your set up. I have had those small ones and they dry up very fast, and the tortoise outgrow them quickly too. I use a bigger size and the babies can still climb in and out easily. It lasts a little bit longer.

Its a lot bigger then him and when it's gets to small I'll get another big one!

Ethan D

5 Year Member
Nebraska

TortoiseBoy1999 said:
Neal said:

Its a lot bigger then him and when it's gets to small I'll get another big one!

you don't need a leopard tortoise you need an anaconda :p i have been trying to tell you XD

Ethan D

5 Year Member
Nebraska

TortoiseBoy1999 said:
Ethan D said:
you don't need a leopard tortoise you need an anaconda :p i have been trying to tell you XD

Oh be quiet Ethan! :p

XD, hey what if i buy you one and ship it to you, just tell your mom its a lizard :D

Ethan D

5 Year Member
Nebraska

TortoiseBoy1999 said:
Ethan D said:
they are only 100$...........

Ok buy it for me! (and then I will sell it for $100.00 :p)

no but seriously man, you do need to get into snakes, they are something else :cool:

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA

Ethan D said:
no but seriously man, you do need to get into snakes, they are something else :cool:

I AM INTO THEM!!!!!!!!! it's my mom she is scared of them!!!!!!! And don't tell me to try to convince her because I won't!!!!!!

TortoiseBoy1999 said:
I AM INTO THEM!!!!!!!!! it's my mom she is scared of them!!!!!!! And don't tell me to try to convince her because I won't!!!!!! -.-

Ethan D

5 Year Member
Nebraska

TortoiseBoy1999 said:
Ethan D said:

I AM INTO THEM!!!!!!!!! it's my mom she is scared of them!!!!!!! And don't tell me to try to convince her because I won't!!!!!!

TortoiseBoy1999 said:
I AM INTO THEM!!!!!!!!! it's my mom she is scared of them!!!!!!! And don't tell me to try to convince her because I won't!!!!!! -.-

lol, ok but you never said i couldn't convince her :D

Status
Not open for further replies.