Vision Tubs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edna

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Rawlins, Wyoming
I would like to buy a couple of medium Vision Tubs, the ones that are 68x35x14" high. Actually, I did "order" two of them from Vision, online. That was the 9th of this month. I got the auto-reply in my email right away, but with no shipping info or anything. I emailed them for more info, and 7 days later have still not heard a single thing further from them. Is there another place where I can order them from? I looked at lllreptile and they have them listed in the store, but there's no 'add to cart' option on the vision tubs. There must be a way.....

Edna

5 Year Member
Rawlins, Wyoming
I just looked on the site, scrolled down to 'vision herp'. The link takes me to Vision Products, which is where I "ordered" my tubs from. I guess I'll try their phone # tomorrow.

Maybe they're waiting for plastic shipment or something lol.

Guggie

10 Year Member!
Vernon Hills, IL
I've always been interested in those but afraid of shipping costs. If you get them, please let us know how much the shipping was and what u think of them!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I've called them before and gotten right through. I still prefer to do business over the phone instead of over the net.

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
The shipping tends to cost a lot. If it does, sometimes you can find out when/if the retailer will be at the next reptile expo in your area. You can pre order them, and often they will bring them for you to pick up.

Edna

5 Year Member
Rawlins, Wyoming
lynnedit said:
The shipping tends to cost a lot. If it does, sometimes you can find out when/if the retailer will be at the next reptile expo in your area. You can pre order them, and often they will bring them for you to pick up.

I'm not aware of any reptile expos in my area. When I call Vision, I'll ask to see if anything is coming up. Cost-wise, I doubt the shipping would cost more than a truck round-trip to Denver (480 miles) and a stay the a hotel with my 3 dogs:)

Status
Not open for further replies.