The gift.....(a farcical).....

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
This morning I woke up and got ready for work, mind adrift with wonderings like how I was going to stay home today(I do that nearly every day, my whole life, then go to work) and how little Matilda was doing outside in 33F temps.....and I caught sight of myself in the mirror as I finished getting dressed and had an epiphany;

We all know that many, many women are cursed with the "medusa-complex".....no matter how spectacular they look, when they peer in the mirror, they can only see faults that no one sees or cares about. I've watched nearly all the beautiful women in my life experience that time and time again.

Not that I haven't enjoyed far more than my "fair share" but God's gift to man isn't "woman" after all....... NOOOOOOOO

God's gift to man is that when I look in the mirror, only weeks short of 65......I still say with 100% confidence...."Damn, Kerry is one lucky woman!!" and mean it! It wouldn't matter if I was 375lbs of molten-human, it would be the same......Gods Gift to man is the absence of any self-honesty when I look in the mirror!!!!

LOL

Don't worry about me, only one of me believes that junk, the others in here all blow him off. Tammy understands....LMAO

Enjoy the day.............

(For those folks who might be "offended", insert the word "Nature" and calm yourself........it will be ok, we're just having a little fun...)

zolasmum

5 Year Member
This morning I woke up and got ready for work, mind adrift with wonderings like how I was going to stay home today(I do that nearly every day, my whole life, then go to work) and how little Matilda was doing outside in 33F temps.....and I caught sight of myself in the mirror as I finished getting dressed and had an epiphany;

We all know that many, many women are cursed with the "medusa-complex".....no matter how spectacular they look, when they peer in the mirror, they can only see faults that no one sees or cares about. I've watched nearly all the beautiful women in my life experience that time and time again.

Not that I haven't enjoyed far more than my "fair share" but God's gift to man isn't "woman" after all....... NOOOOOOOO

God's gift to man is that when I look in the mirror, only weeks short of 65......I still say with 100% confidence...."Damn, Kerry is one lucky woman!!" and mean it! It wouldn't matter if I was 375lbs of molten-human, it would be the same......Gods Gift to man is the absence of any self-honesty when I look in the mirror!!!!

LOL

Don't worry about me, only one of me believes that junk, the others in here all blow him off. Tammy understands....LMAO

Enjoy the day.............

(For those folks who might be "offended", insert the word "Nature" and calm yourself........it will be ok, we're just having a little fun...)
So are you going to post a photo of yourself for your birthday?Please? I'm sure little Matilda thinks you are stunningly handsome, for a human, for a start !
Angie

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
Y, the "gift" is seeing something that isn't.......I see Adonis in the mirror when I look at it, like most men do.

Trust me, I don't look anything like any kind of "Adonis",.....just a beat up old plumber.....but boy that mirror talks to me!
"Mirror mirror on the wall, lie to me, the best of all"

To anyone else.....well lets just say often in my earlier life, the fantasy has exceeded the reality. This would be one of those cases......for others, in this case. LOL

I generally don't post pics of myself online.....it's just my thing, no offense to anyone.