Tarantula spiderling.

Sulcata_Sandy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Pacific NorthWET
Ok, you guys prob need a good laugh....

I have a nasty spider phobia....thanks to my mom overreacting when a big fuzzy spider bit me as a kid when I got stuck in our pasture fencing.....took years to not have a full blown panic attack. Now I just round them up with a broom, and toss the spider and broom outside. I figure, after about a week, the broom is safe to bring back inside. [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Anyway, I do try...and I'm a curious nerd, so I will check out these threads. So I wanted to muster up some courage and look at your pic...I tried to tap on it (iPad app), and I got goosebumps and squealed!! Made me laugh and feel silly...thought I'd share. Enjoy a good laugh at my expense.

You're welcome. [GROWING HEART][GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][GROWING HEART][GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][GROWING HEART][GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

ShellyTurtlesCats

5 Year Member
Mesa
Re: RE: Tarantula spiderling.

SenjiSandy said:
Ok, you guys prob need a good laugh....

I have a nasty spider phobia....thanks to my mom overreacting when a big fuzzy spider bit me as a kid when I got stuck in our pasture fencing.....took years to not have a full blown panic attack. Now I just round them up with a broom, and toss the spider and broom outside. I figure, after about a week, the broom is safe to bring back inside. [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Anyway, I do try...and I'm a curious nerd, so I will check out these threads. So I wanted to muster up some courage and look at your pic...I tried to tap on it (iPad app), and I got goosebumps and squealed!! Made me laugh and feel silly...thought I'd share. Enjoy a good laugh at my expense.

You're welcome. [GROWING HEART][GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][GROWING HEART][GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][GROWING HEART][GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Hahahaha

_________
~ Shelly ~

jtrux

5 Year Member
San Antonio, TX
That's my favorite species, excellent choice. Brazilian Blacks and Pink Zebra Beauties would also make great additions. I got away from the Brachyphelma for the same reasons already mentioned.

AnnV

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
SWFL
Spiderling... seems so cute. How big is it?
I am fascinated, but probably wouldn't own one.

Tom, are any of yours movie stars?