Small update on my tortoises

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaTortoises

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Cali
Well this isnt going to be much of an update :)

Well 1 of my tortoise is about 11 months old now and has now passed 1000 grams( about 2 1/2 lb) and hes 6.5 inches long :D and not far behind is his brother who is also 6.5 inches long and is 900 and something grams! The smalles one is 480 grams, its also 4.8 inches long and is the sister lol i can tell it is a bit because the tail is SOO! Small lol its a nub, the 4th and youngest one is around 700 something grams and is 5.3 inches long! No pictures yet! Haha i will post a real update soon with photos so stay tuned :), if any of you guys can compare your torts with mine it would be awesome to see the difference of age and growth :)

NinjaTortoises

5 Year Member
Cali
ascott said:
WHHHAAAAAAATTTTT???? I can not believe you think we would be alright with a bunch of numbers and such....we demand pics, thank you very much :p:p:p:p:p

Hahah FINE!!! Give me a day lol so i can take photos in the sun haha, i cant believe you convinced me!

NinjaTortoises

5 Year Member
Cali
Pictures will have to be postponed lol i have no camera turns out :( my iphone had fallen and i thought it was ok until today when i tried using the camera, i think it mustve been disconnected in the drop, gonna take it to be checked out asap

Status
Not open for further replies.