RF'S " MAD MANGO~MUNCH~OUT "

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
BOY THOSE RF"S ARE " MAD FOR MANGO"
The herd enjoys some fresh mango ...."Treat".
mango7.jpg
mango10.jpg
mango9.jpg
mango8.jpg
mango11.jpg

JILLY N ME " are off to the " HERP" SUPER SHOW ....
HAPPY SUNDAY !
JD~:)

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
FL
Look at all those torts! I am SO JEALOUS of those of you with herds of tortoises. Some day... ;)

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
JD I hope you and your wife have fun at the expo and I hope you stop by and say hi to Tyler. I was going to ask you if your big Redfoots ever step on top of your little ones. I noticed that some of yours in this picture are quite small in comparison to the big ones. :D

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Candy said:
JD I hope you and your wife have fun at the expo and I hope you stop by and say hi to Tyler. I was going to ask you if your big Redfoots ever step on top of your little ones. I noticed that some of yours in this picture are quite small in comparison to the big ones. :D
Well .. the show was nice ..Josh was WAY COOL .. set us up with a TFO shirt ...but honest nothing spectacular in the way of tortoises. As for my guys ... like I mentioned before anything under 4" is kept in a seperate area , unless supervised for vita/ treat times ..and photo ops. I only have 3 small torts ..the other 13 are all 6-12".
JD~:)

DoctorCosmonaut

10 Year Member!
Oregon
Can you post your whole enclosure? I can't tell much about it and it looks nice and big.

85hardy

5 Year Member
They are all beautiful. It looks like they love their mango as much as mine do.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
JD I've noticed that your signature has changed recently. Do you have someone special now? :D :p

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Oh my gosh where have a been? I didn't know any of this. I really feel out of the loop now. Good for you guys we want pictures now. :D:p Thanks Stephanie for updating me. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.