Reasons why Shellys mom should not quit on us

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SW Forida
We all have choices. This forum is not for all, I have found it interesting!

bikerchicspain

5 Year Member
spain
I love this forum, you get to know people from all over the world, and everyone shares their knowledge..

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
I love this forum. I have learned everything I know about tortoises and turtles here. Before I found TFO I was so confused. People here have been so kind to me giving me advice about my torts, turtle and dog. I even got lots of caring posts when my son was in a car accident. If you don't stay for yourself stay for your torts. I wish everyone with a tort or turtle would spend a little time here. There would be a lot less messed up tort if they did. We have all seen those ugly pictures of torts in bad shape. And messed up was not the firtst word that came to mind.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
kyryah said:
I think that the reason that ANYONE should stay is this - there are over SIX THOUSAND members on this forum. Many of them are here looking for help and wanting to collaborate with others on how to best care for their tortoise. We also have a strong core of experienced members that GIVE that up to the minute help that others need.

Yes, occasionally there is tension. This last week has been one of the worst in all of my years as a member, and for a new Moderator, it was especially stressful. But I love it here. I take pride in TFO and I am proud to be a member of a community that cares so much about the loves of MY life - my tortoises. I am grateful every day for the knowledge i find here that adds to my own.

So seriously, what in the world is the point of leaving because 1% of our members may have had a disagreement? To me, that seems very, very silly.

Really nice post Kristina! I really like it and I find it very true :)

Status
Not open for further replies.