Project "BIG Wyzzerd build"

Status
Not open for further replies.

turtlesailor

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
California
WOW! It looks so spacious!
Has your tortoise ate all for the zebra plant? Mine goes nuts when I plant those in his tub...In fact when ever I get these plant he usually ignores his primary food and goes after the zebra plant!

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
fiftyfive said:
Im guessing there aren't a lot of programmers or tech-type automation nerds here (or at least aren't reading my thread)

I will be using Windows controlled Arduino to action the relays and sensors for this part of the project.

Has anyone else gone "full tech" on their tortoise enclosures?

You are right. I can barely understand your system, but I certainly admire it. Amazing.

fiftyfive

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
The Zebra plant has been moved to a plant hospital. It was thoroughly brutalized and chomped on. She really loves that plant (yes, almost obessively) and hopefully, when it recovers a bit, she can enjoy it some more!

And thank you all for the comments!

I hope to be updating some more pictures soon as well as more information on the controller and the hijinx that happens!

fiftyfive

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Automation has been put on hold for now. I will be taking up this project again when time permits...
The enclosure has had a few redecorating stages since the last posts. The most recent was over the weekend.
Garden automation also in the process. Fresh greens!

Status
Not open for further replies.