Price consultation

BlueWind10001

Location (City and/or State)
as
I am a box turtle enthusiast and would like to know the prices of various types of Carolina box turtles in the United States. Thank you very much to friends who can provide help

BlueWind10001

as
Prices are different all over the U.S. They go anywhere from $50 to $150. Just depends upon what the seller thinks he can get.
It's so cheap.Can we add the Telegram number and have a detailed discussion? The price of box turtles in China usually costs you two weeks of salary.+86 18949898491my number

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
The exportation of live animals required an Export license along with around 1,800 rules & regs. I can appreciate the attraction to lower prices but I would seriously doubt that you would find anyone here that would break rules for $$ but there are legitimate firms who the Mods might point you to.....

good luck.....what province in China?

BlueWind10001

as
活体动物的出口需要出口许可证以及大约1,800条规则和法规。我可以理解降低价格的吸引力,但我严重怀疑您是否会在这里找到任何会违反规则的人,但 Mods 可能会向您指出一些合法的公司.....

祝你好运。。。。。中国哪个省

The exportation of live animals required an Export license along with around 1,800 rules & regs. I can appreciate the attraction to lower prices but I would seriously doubt that you would find anyone here that would break rules for $$ but there are legitimate firms who the Mods might point you to.....

good luck.....what province in China?
I am not smuggling these items for export. I am a producer of popular science videos for pet crawling, and I would like to create relevant videos to inform other pet crawling enthusiasts. I have raised several Chinese box turtles myself. If you are interested, I can provide you with detailed information on Chinese box turtles.

DoubleD1996!

Memphis
I am not smuggling these items for export. I am a producer of popular science videos for pet crawling, and I would like to create relevant videos to inform other pet crawling enthusiasts. I have raised several Chinese box turtles myself. If you are interested, I can provide you with detailed information on Chinese box turtles.
Love the Chinese box turtle. Hope to own some someday.

Do you male youtube videos?