Photo update of my little redfoot

addouk

5 Year Member
Just wanted to share a couple of pic of my Ru, not sure about age, is 12.5 cm long (he's grown 8.5cm in 8 months-hope that's normal?)..think he's about 2 yrs old, had him since July last year, doing my best to avoid pyramiding and give him the best life I can ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1459023492.374698.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1459023503.329127.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1459023513.597463.jpg

Redstrike

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
New York
Ru looks great, keep the pictures coming! Check out that yellow head, ow-ow!

addouk

5 Year Member
Lol thanks @Redstrike .
His head is very yellow isn't it, is that normal? His colouring on the side of his face is starting to go a burnt orange colour

Last edited:

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
My male has a very yellow head. No red on it.

Redstrike

10 Year Member!
New York
Lol thanks @Redstrike .
His head is very yellow isn't it, is that normal? His colouring on the side of his face is starting to go a burnt orange colour

Nothing abnormal about it, it's gorgeous! The orange is also toward the back of his head and it's phenomenal!

Nice smooth growth!

addouk

5 Year Member
Aw thanks so much! Have been doing my best to keep the growth smooth..got a little bit of raising on the back 2 scutes..but that was before I sorted the fogger so fingers crossed

allegraf

10 Year Member!
Sweet tort! Love the picture where he is looking at himself on the computer screen.

addouk

5 Year Member
Aw thanks Alegraf, on that pic I was showing him a pic of another red foot and I swear he was kissing the screen lol

Michael Pancari

5 Year Member
Aw thanks so much! Have been doing my best to keep the growth smooth..got a little bit of raising on the back 2 scutes..but that was before I sorted the fogger so fingers crossed

what kind of fogger did you get?
was contemplating on getting one for my redfoots

addouk

5 Year Member
Hi Michael, are you based in the uk? I ask because I can send you a link to purchase it. I didn't buy a reptifogger or a reptile specific. I bough a humidifier and then just attached a hose.. It's awesome! Only needs filling up once every week or so and I have it on twice a day

Michael Pancari

5 Year Member
Hi Michael, are you based in the uk? I ask because I can send you a link to purchase it. I didn't buy a reptifogger or a reptile specific. I bough a humidifier and then just attached a hose.. It's awesome! Only needs filling up once every week or so and I have it on twice a day

Awe no in the US

addouk

5 Year Member
No worries, this is what I bought and just attached a washing machine hose, it works awesome! Hopefully you will be able to get hold of it where you are ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1459413999.575652.jpg