Off to the vet on Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

uilani104

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Hawaii
Soo Rye is still not a 100%, he's "wheezing" (that's the only way I can think of describing it) :( Thankfully his soaks unplugs his nose. I noticed this morning that he sleeps with his mouth open poor guy. Any questions should I ask his vet? Advice needed please.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Just make sure the vet does a thorough job, open mouth breathing is not a good sign, best of luck.

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
NO vitamin injections..
when you soak him and his nose clears,, does he still breathe with an open mouth?
keep him extra warm. Is he still eating? If so. that is good!

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
I am sorry to hear your little guy is sick :( I am glad you have a vet appointment tomorrow. Please keep us updated

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
:( Poor guy. Hope the Vet is helpful and the little one is healthy again very soon. Is this a Vet you have used before? Or that somebody recommended? Or?

uilani104

5 Year Member
Hawaii
Laura said:
NO vitamin injections..
when you soak him and his nose clears,, does he still breathe with an open mouth?
keep him extra warm. Is he still eating? If so. that is good!

I'll make sure he doesn't get a vitamin injection!! When his nose is clear he doesn't breathe with an open mouth and yes he still eats, like a pig actually! Twice a day morning and night.

Jacqui said:
:( Poor guy. Hope the Vet is helpful and the little one is healthy again very soon. Is this a Vet you have used before? Or that somebody recommended? Or?

His vet is highly recommended and he has torts himself. So I hope he can give me some really helpful tips and some baytril

Status
Not open for further replies.