Status
Not open for further replies.

aclesi11

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New Orleans, LA
Team Gomberg said:
aclesi11 said:
For a baby sulcata, what are the proper temperature ranges I should be aiming for in the basking area, warm area, and cool area of his enclosure?

Basking area 100F, warm area in the 90s, cool area at 80F, night time at 80F and most importantly the humidity above 80% RH in the whole enclosure and a humid hide of 99% RH.

Sent from my TFOapp

Awesome, I have these temperature ranges as well as the humidity under control in my new habitat and he is loving it! Much more active. I'm just not pleased with the strong earthy smell my house has now. I never had that problem with coconut coir...

For Love of Everything Shell

5 Year Member
Team G, what kind of thermostat do you use and where is the best place to get the CHE bulb? I am not familiar with them, but I would like to alleviate the red light coming from his outdoor house. Last winter a neighborhood cat tried to move in and Bob was off shivering in the corner!!! I thought I almost lost him :(

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Oregon
Re: RE: Normal Incandescent Bulbs

For Love of Everything Shell said:
Team G, what kind of thermostat do you use and where is the best place to get the CHE bulb? I am not familiar with them, but I would like to alleviate the red light coming from his outdoor house. Last winter a neighborhood cat tried to move in and Bob was off shivering in the corner!!! I thought I almost lost him :(

I personally only have experience with the thermostat made by Hydrofarm. I have a couple of them and like the product very much. They are digital, easy to set up and I have yet to have a single issue. At less than $30 online the price is nice, too.

I also purchased my CHEs online. $15 each if I remember correctly. No complaints here :)

Hope this helps you.

Sent from my TFOapp

Status
Not open for further replies.