newbies Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

lostlizzy

5 Year Member
firstly thanks for the lovely welcome:D after reading the welcomes i've come straight here to share with you my family.
I've had a quick read of how to add my photo's so here goes. the first few links are of my 3 adults they are all ibera. 1 male 2female . more to follow once i've worked out how to get the photo's on the thread not just the links :(

http://s520.photobucket.com/albums/w324/lostlizzy/?action=view&current=200916.jpg
http://s520.photobucket.com/albums/w324/lostlizzy/?action=view&current=S8000704.jpg
http://s520.photobucket.com/albums/w324/lostlizzy/?action=view&current=S8000571.jpg

Just to say, if i've got it right i've got a lot of resizing to do, so i can put photo's on hear direct, so with an album of over 400 photos it might take some time. But you can look at them all at your leisure once you've gone to my photobucket album, on the links above

terryo

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Staten Island, New York
Your pictures were wonderful. I enjoyed looking at all of them. You have great enclosures for the big guys and also for the little ones. I love their little dog houses.

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
What an entrancing photo series! You should enter the calendar contest next year with a nose-to-nose shot like the one in your Photobucket album. Totally captivating.:D

How old are your chelonians?

nearpass

10 Year Member!
I went and looked at your whole album, too. What a crew; and so healthy looking, too:)

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
lostlizzy thank you for sharing your pics with us. I too looked at your album. Great pics. :) I see you have your young ones on what looks like alfalfa pellets and hay? Is that the whole enclosure or just part of it (it looked like part of it to me)? How do you keep your humidity up?

lostlizzy

5 Year Member
Hi ya I have 11 hatched aug 2009, 2 hatched aug 2008, 2 mums about 15 years and a proud daddy in his 60's:)

Stephanie Logan said:
How old are your chelonians?

Hi, yes it is only part of it, and it is changed around every couple of weeks. there is also an area of soil/sand mix, stones and various type's of slate oh and a water tray.
humididty is mainly natural with both the babies and the juvinials enjoying daily baths in warm water, which they love;)

Crazy1 said:
lostlizzy thank you for sharing your pics with us. I too looked at your album. Great pics. :) I see you have your young ones on what looks like alfalfa pellets and hay? Is that the whole enclosure or just part of it (it looked like part of it to me)? How do you keep your humidity up?

Status
Not open for further replies.