New to the fourum from South Dakota

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmbriggs

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
South Dakota
I just got a baby leapord tortoise for my anniversary present! Her name is Calliopee. I am studying very hard to make sure everything is just right. My husband has a Sulcata (Moulder) and a Redfoot (Logan) so he is helping me learn. I can't wait until she is bigger so she can have a rockin outdoor enclosure for summer use. For now she gets to go out in her tub for some sunshine.

There is so much information out there and this forum seems to have some of the best knowledge I have seen. Look forward to advice, pics and stories from you all!

Michelle

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Welcome to the forum Michelle. Yes there is a lot of information here and a lot of Leopard owners too. We also look forward to pics of your little one and your husbands also. :D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Michelle:

Welcome to the forum!!

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
Welcome. I want to see a picture. I LOVE babies. Baby torts anyway.

TortoiseRave

5 Year Member
mmbriggs said:
I just got a baby leapord tortoise for my anniversary present! Her name is Calliopee. I am studying very hard to make sure everything is just right. My husband has a Sulcata (Moulder) and a Redfoot (Logan) so he is helping me learn. I can't wait until she is bigger so she can have a rockin outdoor enclosure for summer use. For now she gets to go out in her tub for some sunshine.

There is so much information out there and this forum seems to have some of the best knowledge I have seen. Look forward to advice, pics and stories from you all!

Michelle

Michelle I am from South Dakota too!:) Watertown, SD ! nice to know that there are more tort. lovers out and about in SD

Status
Not open for further replies.